Expert Tuition’s home-schooling programme is focused on helping each child unlock their true potential by collaboratively outlining clear goals and objectives from the outset. This involves creating a timetable and providing support that is specifically tailored to your child’s needs.
Who Benefits From Home Schooling?
- Some parents prefer that their child is given the best conditions/support structure in which to flourish and unlock their academic potential. For many children, this is best achieved on a one-to-one basis, rather than in a classroom environment.
- Unforeseen circumstances such as illness resulting in the student being absent from the classroom school system.
- Families that have recently moved to the UK in the middle of the academic year.
How Does Home Schooling Work?
- One of our educational consultants conducts a free one- to two-hour consultation with the parents and the student. This helps the tutor to better understand your objectives and unique circumstances. And gives you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have. As part of the consultation, we may conduct a mini-assessment of your child to give us a better understanding of their current academic level.
- After this initial meeting, our team puts together a detailed study timetable, which includes both private tuition sessions, as well as independent learning slots.
- Expert Tuition selects the appropriate tutors who we feel are going to be fit with the student and are experts in the student’s chosen subject.
- Lessons commence and all tutors submit regular reports to both Expert Tuition and to the parents.
- The student is assessed every six weeks to ensure they are on track and the results are submitted to the parents.
Where Do The Sessions Take Place?
We offer the home-schooling programme at your house, via Skype sessions, or at one of our London venues.